Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures of my new colors that I just poured today, still gotta slap some eyes on the Bluegill pattern. Let me know what you guys/girls think of the Orange on the belly of the Bluegill......to bright,not dark enough or OK. I might go a little darker on the Orange and less on the Blue hi lites. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

· Premium Member
11,712 Posts
Beer980 said:
I think I would go lighter on the orange and maybe pour a little more of it before you switch. Have you tried pouring it with both colors at the same time? That way there would be more of a blending instead of a defined line where the color changes.
Thats what I was thinking, but they look good to me like they are. :thumbup01: :clap: :clap: :clap:

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks for your input guys, it really helps me alot. I will be trying a few more colors and I will be going lighter on the belly of the Bluegill and try to get the 2 colors to blend a little more. I got stung on my right hand by a bee and my hand is super swollen, so much I can't even close my hand. Dang bees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.