Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I'm from Texas and live in the middle of 4 lakes. Lake O'Pines, Wright Patman, Pruitt Lake, and Caddo Lake. I have been fishing for 18 years and I consider myself an expert when it comes to fishing jigs. If there are any questions as to how to fish with jigs please let me know. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this growing forum.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Howdy Tex!

Glad to have you aboard! I love South Carolina fishing but if I could move anywhere in the country, I'd be in Texas in a heart beat! ;D Your states "Share a Lunker" plan is second to none!

once again, Welcome aboard :)

Jared

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the big welcome. nwgbassmaster is a good friend of mine and brought me to this forum. This is going to be a great forum with a lot of potential. Good luck and if there is anything that I can do to help out please let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard, bud!   ;D  Great to have you here.  How are things going?  Feel free to comment on any of the threads that have already been started, and feel free to start threads you feel are needed.  ;D

Tell all your friends, too.  ::)  Ok, shameless plug..............are they wrong?  :cooldude3: :cooldude3: :cooldude3:

·
Registered
1 Posts
:D Hey I'm Char from Upstate NY Fingerlakes region where there are plenty of bass. I love to catch bass especiall small mouth, because they always give me a good fight. I am looking forward to this season and catching pleny more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts