Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Kevin. I'm 32 yrs. old and live in the central Ohio area. I have been married to my wife, Erin for 5 yrs. We do not have any children other than our two beloved yellow Labradors, Rocco and Bella. As my screen name suggests, I am currently a Deputy Sheriff and have been a law enforcement officer for 11 yrs. now. I normally fish the Alum Creek area near where I live, Clear Fork reservoir, Charles Mill, Maumee River and Lake Erie. The wife and I make several trips a year to Northern Wisconsin (Rice Lake area) where my in-laws reside, and to our fishing/hunting cabin in Ignace, Canada. I look forward to meeting you all!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Welcome to The Bassholes Kevin! Thanks for the intro.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
welcome aboard,I have a big federation tournament in sandusky in aug.I will be looking for help in a couple of months.I will be in touch

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Welcome to The Bassholes Kevin! :cheers:
Please make yourself at home! :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
Nice to see yet another buckeye. Ever fish Indian Lake? Just curious.

Welcome. I havent been here long but everyone is as nice as you could ask for. GREAT SITE. I think im a lifer lol

·
Registered
472 Posts
Never fished it. was there every summer as a kid and was just trying to find out if it was worth making the trip to fish, Im in Cinicnnati so it is a little hike for me

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
glad u got signed up,is your buddy coming over too? whenever u get ready we can get the boat out.i've been ready for about a month now just waiting for the ice to go away. welcome to the bass holes hope you enjoy it as much as i have its a great place with tons of great people.
later
rich

1 - 16 of 16 Posts