Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a suggestion...How about making a board where we can click onto various types of lures like you have with the boat forum or the TV show forum or the season tactics forum, etc.

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
stevetheteacher said:
Just a suggestion...How about making a board where we can click onto various types of lures like you have with the boat forum or the TV show forum or the season tactics forum, etc.
Are you referring to some childboards like 1. spinnerbaits.2. popr ..3. lipless cranks. 4. lipped cranks etc... ?

·
Registered
809 Posts
You could make a lure tactics board with subboards for crankbaits top water spinnerbaits jigs carolina rigs texas rigs drop shots and shaky heads, kind of like how the state fishing reports boards are set up.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Might be easier to make it even more broad. No sense having 100 boards with 2 posts each. Kind of Like----crankbaits, soft plastics, topwater, finesse, spinnerbaits.

Most everything can fit into these bait categories. If you are wanting c-rig, tx-tig etc, that is more technique than actual bait. I would group those under soft plastics, lipless cranks can go in crankbaits, etc. just my .02 :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Geez, this post got brought back to life. I must've originally posted this four/five months ago.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
hmm good idea. Not sure how i missed it the first time. I will make subboards in the board "Lure Talk" and we can see how it works out :D

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
ok its done. I made some subboards below the Lure Talk board. I used more broad ranged boards. As we gain more posts and there become enough posts to move to support more diverse subboards I will add more. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.