Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a fish finder with my boat but it didn't come with any paper work. Does anybody know anything about this one?

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'm looking for a good fish finder, :rofl2:, with a boat!!! Sorry,TBC I couldn't help myself!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mary dean said:
I'm looking for a good fish finder, :rofl2:, with a boat!!! Sorry,TBC I couldn't help myself!
Don't worry, the fish finder cost more than the boat!! LOL :rofl1: :rofl2:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bobby,

I found this link online that at least provides the stats for this unit: http://www.eaglegps.com/Products/Sonar/Cuda168.htm

They are fairly easy to operate so I imagine you can figure it out pretty quick. The menu button opens up a new window that allows you to set it to auto mode or manual.

I bet you could contact Lowrance and ask them for the manual for this. They might have one in a box somewhere to mail you. Lowrance and Eagle are the same thing BTW although they might have different numbers for help?

Good luck.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keith- Thanks for looking that up for me. I won't have to contact them because the manual is in the link that you posted. I printed it and placed it with the rest of my boats information. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
The Cuda 168 is a good entry level sonar selling for about $80, with plenty of power for inland freshwater lakes. It's very low resolution (not a sharp image), about right for the price. If you learn it quickly and get hooked on sonar I figure you'll soon want a better screen resolution like 480x480 pixels so you can sort fish from trash, grass from rocks. I'm glad you're on the water! Have a great season fishing...

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts