Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya'll 38 year old(retired with nothing to do but fish) I'm from Texarkana, Tx and Ar, I fish mainly Millwood Lake and Wright patman, go to Lake Fork about six times a year, would like to fish Arkansas river somewhere. I am married with 4 children 2 girls 2 boys, one of my daughters is my little fisherman and the luck she has is unreal, she could catch a 5 pounder and bump into a 10 on the way in. I am retired because of the 6 back surg. i have had. I now have a battery install in my back to help with pain in my legs, and i plug into a wall outlet once a week to charge. still trying to figure out how this thing could help me on those slow fishing days. Fill free to get reports or info on Millwood or patman i try to stay up to date. want to come fish have boat (Ranger) ready to go.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'm very happy to see you here popr. We love Arkansas! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Welcome to The Bassholes Popr! Glad you found us. :cheers:
Make yourself at home and if you need anything just give us a shout. Enjoy yourself :D

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
R.A.N.G.E.R said:
well hello popr,nice to meet you.i fish lake fork 4 or 5 times a week need
infor. just ask anyway great fishing.
last time i was at fork was the Mcdonalds tourny water was very low, how is it now

G

·
popr said:
R.A.N.G.E.R said:
well hello popr,nice to meet you.i fish lake fork 4 or 5 times a week need
infor. just ask anyway great fishing.
last time i was at fork was the Mcdonalds tourny water was very low, how is it now

It is only a foot and a half low right now. Cold/Warm weather got them running crazy.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LakeCityYankee said:
R.A.N.G.E.R said:
i fish lake fork 4 or 5 times a week
you lucky dawg! lol
I know this is hard to believe, but i would rather be working now, the tourn. i fish now anything i win above gas and entry fee i give to my wifes youth group at church and they keep me busy, and its alot of fun too. would like to be a field staff for a tackle company it would help plus i could fish the bigger tourn. they seem to want the ads on the boats now which is cool by me as long as it stayed on a couple of years without having to change it. plus i feel like i had a job with something i love to do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
well depends on who you ask.lol naw its about 1/1/2 to 2.00 low right now
with more rain on the way.all ramps are good and most docks to.lot of new
flooded timber all over the lake. should be good for pre and the spawn if that
your game.

well like my daddy said. damn boy there no fish inside the boat
keep that bait wet. ;D

later.r.a.n.g.e.r

G

·
Nice to have you Popr. You sound like a cool guy. I hope that the Lord blesses you with lots of tourney wins so you can do what you want to do.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Popr, Welcom aboard!! I lived 14 years in Mt. Pleasant and fish patman and milwood regularly. We usually fished out of malden landing when at patman, there is so much variety from there and close by, spring is gr8 up there!

You must go fish Sandlin and Monticello between Pittsburgh and Mt. Pleasant, PM me and I'll give you the scoop on the hot spots.

I miss TEXAS!!

Cya on the Water

1 - 18 of 18 Posts