Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished a "New Concept" mold today, have not came up with a name for the new worm, will be molding it tomorrow (Monday) morning. Will update with pics. ASAP. What color should I pour first?

· Registered
5,428 Posts
Ooooooooo! That's gonna be cool! :clap: How about green pumpkin/black flake? Maybe the Phoenix?

Can't wait to see the pics! :thumbup01:

· Premium Member
6,999 Posts
WOW!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'd call it the Stealth!!!!

· Premium Member
2,010 Posts
I would think there are numerous ways. I'm an easy guy to deal with. Ask anyone here.

· Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Never done this before. I could offer you a percentage of sales or buy molds outright. I could sell your products on my website also. This is new tro me.

Btw, is that a handpour or injection mold?

· Registered
1,387 Posts
at the risk of being "rude" i would say take this to Email or at least PM's so that it does not hurt any paying advertiser's feelings.

just my .02

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lunchbox said:
at the risk of being "rude" i would say take this to Email or at least PM's so that it does not hurt any paying advertiser's feelings.

just my .02
noted, good advice....

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
stevetheteacher said:
Never done this before. I could offer you a percentage of sales or buy molds outright. I could sell your products on my website also. This is new tro me.

Btw, is that a handpour or injection mold?
All my molds are injector molds, I built my injector as well. PM your email address and we can discuss further. thanks

· Premium Member
2,010 Posts
lunchbox said:

just my .02
Agred 2x (but aren't I a paid advertiser) :neener:

· Registered
14 Posts
if i was looking at buying one of these molds i would want to see a longer runner so the bait has more material to draw from as it cools. in a production setting the less time i have to spend holding pressure or topping molds off the more time i have to spend filling molds. its definitely a neat design, keep them coming.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AnglersChoice said:
if i was looking at buying one of these molds i would want to see a longer runner so the bait has more material to draw from as it cools. in a production setting the less time i have to spend holding pressure or topping molds off the more time i have to spend filling molds. its definitely a neat design, keep them coming.
Thank you for the advice, makes a lot of sense.

· Premium Member
11,712 Posts
Toad said:
Ooooooooo! That's gonna be cool! :clap: How about green pumpkin/black flake? Maybe the Phoenix?

Can't wait to see the pics! :thumbup01:
Awesome name Toad!!! I think it fits the bait perfectly. :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.