1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K

·
0 Posts
Thank you. It is fairly basic but hopefully some can benefit from it.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Yes, a good article. I didn't know Tom had one up too. All good read.

I notified Jared about page 6 of Tom's article not loading.

Jim

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tom's article is quite a bit more time consuming for me to get up as it is being scanned from a magazine and then converted and formated for HTML. Its a PITA but well worth it :thumbup01: I have a couple more of Tom's that I am working on getting scanned, converted and formatted for the site as well.

The error on page 6 I will take care of this weekend for sure.

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
by the way, anyone and I do mean ANYONE who has an article, they have written, that theyd like to see go up just PM or email me. :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
The material for the article was sent to In-Fisherman around mid 1985 and the list was accurate at that time. For example my own 18#11oz bass was not included because I didn't have a photo for proof and didn't want to bounce two other people, one was a good friend, without proof. The photo posted came 2 years after the article was written and by then it really didn't matter anymore.
Thanks for the link info, I will check out the article. Your article came out looking very professional.
Tom

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oldschool said:
Nice touch with the "Stay in Charge" ad.
Tom
Thank you :)

When scanning your article there were ads in certain areas in the magazine so I thought it would be a great idea to put The Bassholes sponsors in those areas in place of the magazines ads. :D

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Thanks for sharing the article with the BassHoles members. I read the article and it seems like yesterday when I wrote that, it's been over 22 years! I'm feeling really oldschool now.
Tom

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My pleasure Tom.

And there is something I believe in and always will believe in... good fishing advice and tactics is ageless and will never get stale :thumbup01: Thats the main reason I have over 3000 articles from Bassmaster, Infisherman, Bass NGal, etc.... all catalogged in a searchable database ;)

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
LakeCityYankee said:
Tom's article is quite a bit more time consuming for me to get up as it is being scanned from a magazine and then converted and formated for HTML. Its a PITA but well worth it :thumbup01: I have a couple more of Tom's that I am working on getting scanned, converted and formatted for the site as well.

The error on page 6 I will take care of this weekend for sure.
Jared, Did you finish page 6 yet?
Tom

1 - 17 of 17 Posts