Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During my normal search of the internet for BASS knowledge, I ran across this forum. I live outside of Tampa, Florida and fish most Florida fresh waters and love SC fishing. I once thought I could make money at this sport, but now I just hope my grandson thinks I am a good fisherman. It is time on the water I cherish now. I plan to meet some new friends this year fishing with the ABA and The Weekend BASS Series. I hope to meet a few on this forum as well. Take Care and I hope to talk to you soon

TomR

·
Registered
801 Posts
We are glad to have you here Tom! Welcome to The Bassholes!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Welcome aboard Tom!!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome aboard. Is that avatar a picture of your tourny shirt? :D I have some family in the Tampa area, maybe we can get on the water together sometime. I'd really love to fish in Fl. sometime.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Glad to meet ya !!!! I live a little south of you in Okeechobee so maybe we could throw a line in some time. My sister lives in Brandon and I head up that way pretty regularlly. Welcome to the bassholes! Dave

·
Banned
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, Thanks for the reception. Dave I love to fish “O” but the water is so low I have not been over in quite sometime. The ABA cancelled all its tournaments there this year because of the low water. Let me know if you are in the Tampa area (weekends only as the wife still makes me work) and maybe we can wet a line together. Hi Steel Basser, I wish I was sponsored by all those companies. Heck, truth be known I pay most of their salaries anyway. I was looking for a picture to include with my profile and I found this art work I took to a friend who does embroidery. I may use a few of these on a shirt to see if I can gain some interest this year in the BASS Weekend Series. Not trying to do the professional thing, but then ya never know. If you can make it out of GA, let me know I would love to meet you and swap some fish stories. Again thanks for the welcome. I am fishing the weekend series on the St Johns Rive, Jan 14th. Anyone got any advise ;D ..... Take Care - TomR

K

·
0 Posts
Welcome. I am on the east coast directly east of you in Palm Bay. I look forward to reading your posts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts