Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
So, does this mean that since I got my prediction right on who would win the finals, and in how many games, that I DO know a good bit about basketball, and coupled with my knowledge of fishing, that I am doing something for myself? ::) ::) ::) Just wanting clarification on BigTex's words that he wrote above, and since he's no longer around to verify or nullify, I just wanna know. :-X :-X :-X

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Fish4FunInFl said:
Sure why not  ... Happy ?  lol rofl  ( just razzing ya some :D )
LOL I know I sound like a prick, and I am not saying that I am not one, but sheesh, I said that Miami would win, and the experience from all of their veterans would do it, and there ya go.

The sad part is that Tex made a bet with me, for a fishing lure, and I never did name what I wanted if I won. I don't guess that he will keep up his end of the bargain. Oh well, at least Miami beat Dallas. ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
If my guesses are right, he isn't on there anymore either. I have my suspicions, and I won't aire them on here, but I have a funny feeling that things went bad for him in a familly matter sort of way. I am sure that you might be able to read between the lines. :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I am an honest man and I will give it to you on your predictions. But as far as our bet goes you denied my offer. If you recall you told me in an IM that you didn't have any money to buy lures because you didn't at that time have a job and so you didn't take me up on that bet. I offered to bet you a lure out of your own tackle box and you still said no. But if you still want a lure on a bet that you didn't take then just email me your mailing address and I will send you a chatterbait that I originally offered as a bet on my behalf. I have plenty of those baits and as a matter of fact I just bought 2 more today at Gander Mountain.

Just let me know what you want.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
LOL Bro, it's all good. My Miami Heat won a great series of basketball, and the only thing that I have to say is that it's great to have you back. :) And I hope that you don't go away anytime soon, either. :) :)

Welcome back bud. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
We all bring our own bit of Heaven to this site...................and I bring a lot of BS. ;D It's a great balance, and that's what we need. :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.