Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my son now owns his very own kayak. They had these on sale at Dicks Sporting goods store for $159. Normally $300, couldnt pass it up. Hes only 8yrs old and loves to kayak with me (he usualy used my wifes kayak). This is a 8ft version and suits him well. Hes all excited about getting some rod holders on there and getting it wet. I ordered a paddle last night from Academy Sports, sohopefully when we get that, we can get out on the water. Here he was using my paddle as a prop for th pic..lol..

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Spending time out on the water with your son kayaking is awesome. Congrats to both of you!! :thumbup01: :clap: :thumbup01: :clap: :thumbup01:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Nice kayak for your son. I ended up picking up a kayak for myself from Dicks as well. The sales they just had were great. My daughter who is the same age as your son then wanted me to pick one up for her as well. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Very nice ! :thumbup01:
I can't wait to see the pictures on his Maiden voyage and all his modifications to make it uniquely his own.
Congrtas to the young guy :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.