Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thats awesome looking Beer! I think I would like to learn how to tie flies... but Lord knows I have more than enough on my plate already lol

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Large northern bucktails (white tail deer)will cost about $4 each. The basic colors; brown, black, blue, purple, Root beer and olive drab green should keep you busy for a while.
Keep in mind you don't need to make up a lot of color combinations, just the colors that work where you fish.
My suggestion is trap some live crawdads in the lake you fish and study those for colors.
Otherwise you can end up with a jig box that weighs 50 lbs and you may only fish with 10% of those jigs.
Tom

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Jared those are awesome. I would love to learn to use living rubber. Is it cheaper than using silicon? I know the tabs are easiest, but once you get the hang of it I bet it aint that bad.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Dude!!!!! How the heck did I miss this great post. Awesome looking jigs there buddy, I bet you have really tore them up on those. :thumbup01: :clap: :clap:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.