Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

My Little Toad

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Bassin Nate 
#1 ·
Hey guys!!! Been very busy the last 24 hours. My wife and I had our new baby yesterday. Peyton Jolie Goudeau was born yesterday 5/3/07. She was 7lbs 4 oz. and was 19 in. long. Alot smaller than Zac( 8 lb 15 oz 22 3/4 in). She is absolutely beautiful. Head full of black hair and toes that would make a spider monkey jealous. :rofl1: I will post some pics tomorrow when they come home and post a link for the web site she will be on.

Later guys and gals!!!
-Joe

P.S.- Beware world. There are now 4 Goudeau kids to deal with now. Bottoms up my friends!!!!! :cheers: :chug:

#11 ·
oldschool said:
The most precious things in life are our children and you are blessed with 4, congratulations, may she brings joy to your life.
Thank you for inviting me to TBH site, you are one of the reasons I came here.
Tom
Thanks Tom, I mean that. I want to apologize for my earlier post. There was definitely a better way to handle that and I should have done so. I have the foot in mouth disease and often enough my ass talks without the benefit of my brain. Again, I sincerely apologize.

-Joe
By the way, I never stopped reading your posts. I've steadily been scanning them all every chance I get. Thanks for being here Tom.

#13 ·
joegoudeau said:
oldschool said:
The most precious things in life are our children and you are blessed with 4, congratulations, may she brings joy to your life.
Thank you for inviting me to TBH site, you are one of the reasons I came here.
Tom
Thanks Tom, I mean that. I want to apologize for my earlier post. There was definitely a better way to handle that and I should have done so. I have the foot in mouth disease and often enough my ass talks without the benefit of my brain. Again, I sincerely apologize.

-Joe
By the way, I never stopped reading your posts. I've steadily been scanning them all every chance I get. Thanks for being here Tom.
No apology needed. My style of communication gets me into trouble, just ask my wife...dam engineer she tells me, other people have a right to their opinions. I know that, respect that and get forget sometimes. What you learn after awhile is how to agree to disagree.
You have 4 wonderful kids, a good marriage and time to bass fish, life is good, enjoy it.
Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.