Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this one wasn't as kind as the last one to say the least. Absolutely loved the jigs! Lost the red and black on the first outing but I had been eyeing that bluegill from the get go. I primarily fished the jigs on the end of points that touched the creek channels. I have been prefishing for the last three weeks and so I had three outings. I used a paca craw trailer with the bluegill and a red neon speedcraw for the red and black. Fished structure on main lake points in 15-35 feet of water on 12lb Vanish. Loved the jigs as I said. Looking forward to trying some Arkie heads with my next order. (If you guys still haven't tried the 3/8 shakey heads yet, I promise, you are missing out!!!)
Thanks Doug for allowing us the pleasure of using your jigs. They are a great lure and now will have a home in my boat. Thanks to everyone who donated prizes and to Ole El Numero Uno for creating :tbh: so that this was possible.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.