Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that think an All Charge is just to keep your batteries charged all day and nothing else just listen to this story.

Went last week to the gas station to put gas in the boat. I didn't fill it all the way up so I turned the key on to see how much gas I had.Well I got distracted by talking to someone and never turned the key off.Well after washing the boat and get it ready to fish I went to turn the key on to make sure how much gas I had and realized that the key was on. DANG!!! No lights came on. I put my little trickle charger on the battery and it was dead as a door nail.I load tested it it it was only 6.7v. Right away my battery charger threw a FO2 code.That means the battery is spent. No charger will charge your batteries if it is below 10v. All I can think of is a $250 Optima battery is shot. So I hook my truck up and plugged in my all charge.At 6.7v it starts charging. Amazing! Well it got to 11.9v and than that was enough for my trickle charger to start charging.

I let it run all night and in the morning my All Charge did it's thing. I had 13v to my starting battery and all my batteries were at full charge. If I did not have an All Charge there was no way I could get my battery to charge from such a low low voltage. I would have had to junk it cause nothing else would have been able to get my battery from 6.7v to a reaching charging voltage.

So an all charge will save you tons of money! So at every tourney I am so proud to be wearing my jersey with my All Charge logo! Thanks Jim for making the best money saving product on the planet!
[smg id=3975]
[smg id=3976]

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Way to go :stayncharge:, for saving the day for Nick. :dance01: :dance01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

Great looking Jersey Nick. :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats right Mark. An AllCharge will charge your batteries,Save you tons of time and money, and eliminate battery problems BEFORE you get on the lake. That right there you can't put a price on. :stayncharge: :stayncharge: :stayncharge:

That All Charge unit does way more than just keep you batteries charged all the time.

G

·
Thats a pretty cool story, glad to see you didn't have to fork over some unexpected expenses! Way to go StayNCharge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts