Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think I ask this on every forum, but I believe the type of music someone listens to says a lot about their personality.

So - what is your preference in music? Style, bands? Do you play or sing your own music?

Personally, I am a fan of hard rock and metal. Metallica is the best band ever IMO! But I will listen to everything except Rap and Pop. Been getting into country lately! It's pretty cool.

Also play guitar and sing (in the shower, LOL)

N

·
0 Posts
Let's see. I listen to almost everything. From country, to rap, to rock, to alternative, to Celtic, to gospel..............I have a very wide tastes of music.

My fav. country singers are Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson, and Martina McBride.

My fav. rapper is Ludacris.

My fav. band of ALL TIME is Linkin Park. Of course, Rich, you should remember that about me.

My fav. song of all time is "In The End". :)

My fav. gospel song is "How Great Thou Art", and I like how the Statler Brothers sing it. I also like the old country, like Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, and the like.

So, there ya go. :D

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
I like alot of different types of music , but I mainly listen to country , and 70's & 80's music.

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
I too like many different types of music. However my two all time favorite bands are Metallica and Ozzy. I will listen to anything but have always had a preferrence for hard rock/metal.
I started playing guitar back in 1981 and still do play it from time to time but trying to make a living and fishing occupies too much of time for me to really focus on it like I once did. Singing? HA! Not unless I want the cats to screech or my family's ears to bleed lol

N

·
0 Posts
Only God Knows Why That is one of the BEST songs that Kid Rock came out with. Of course, Picture with Sheryl Crow is a great song, and so is Cowboy, and Bawitadba, and American Badass.

Great artist! ;D

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kid Rock is very talented. He can do rap, country, rock.. whatever and make it sound good. I like the Trucker Anthem and The History of Rock.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm like the exact same as Rich and Jared. I love hard rock and metal metallica, ozzy, megadeth, maiden, dio, and then i love stuff like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai and my band plays mostly metal and hard rock stuff and we're getting pretty famous in the area lol

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Kid Rock,Metalica, Ozzy primus, Motley,Guns and Roses. My ultimate would be to come to the weigh in stage with a fat sack listening to From whom the bell tolls.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts