1373 Views 8 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  davidva
pics

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
pics

Attachments

See less See more
Sweet !! ( ok, im dizzy now, leaning my head lol rofl )
:rofl1: Sorry! It kept telling me on my software program that it would make some changes that would affect the quality of the photo so I did not rotate them. :sad2: :cussin:

Fish4FunInFl said:
Sweet !! ( ok, im dizzy now, leaning my head lol rofl )
G
I wish my Wal Mart sold those jointed soft plastic swimbaits. Anyway, nice fishies.
Yah the green pumpkin color was the one that worked for me. Three casts and BAM! The white one saw no action plus I got it stuck and lost it later during the week. The Wal Mart I found it at was the one on Rt 27 close to Haines City and they had tons of them. I have the website here from the package:

www.lakeforktackle.com

David

KeithsCatch said:
I wish my Wal Mart sold those jointed soft plastic swimbaits. Anyway, nice fishies.
forgot to post a picture of a buddy I met :rofl2: Luckily, I was not all that close.

Attachments

See less See more
A little baby gator huh lol

Im guessing that is HWY 27 ( not rt ) Would that be the Walmart in Haines City ? ( if heading north on hwy 27, its on your right hand side ? )
Oh yah HWY 27 :) Yah right hand side going north. They had a bunch of both colors, but I only bought one of each, dumb move.

I didn't see these at the Wal-Mart like you were going south on HWY 27 from Haines City and take a right towards Cypress Gardens.

Fish4FunInFl said:
A little baby gator huh lol

Im guessing that is HWY 27 ( not rt ) Would that be the Walmart in Haines City ? ( if heading north on hwy 27, its on your right hand side ? )
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.