Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:rofl1: Sorry! It kept telling me on my software program that it would make some changes that would affect the quality of the photo so I did not rotate them. :sad2: :cussin:

Fish4FunInFl said:
Sweet !! ( ok, im dizzy now, leaning my head lol rofl )

K

·
0 Posts
I wish my Wal Mart sold those jointed soft plastic swimbaits. Anyway, nice fishies.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yah the green pumpkin color was the one that worked for me. Three casts and BAM! The white one saw no action plus I got it stuck and lost it later during the week. The Wal Mart I found it at was the one on Rt 27 close to Haines City and they had tons of them. I have the website here from the package:

www.lakeforktackle.com

David

KeithsCatch said:
I wish my Wal Mart sold those jointed soft plastic swimbaits. Anyway, nice fishies.

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
A little baby gator huh lol

Im guessing that is HWY 27 ( not rt ) Would that be the Walmart in Haines City ? ( if heading north on hwy 27, its on your right hand side ? )

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yah HWY 27 :) Yah right hand side going north. They had a bunch of both colors, but I only bought one of each, dumb move.

I didn't see these at the Wal-Mart like you were going south on HWY 27 from Haines City and take a right towards Cypress Gardens.

Fish4FunInFl said:
A little baby gator huh lol

Im guessing that is HWY 27 ( not rt ) Would that be the Walmart in Haines City ? ( if heading north on hwy 27, its on your right hand side ? )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts