Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last Thursday I made an order for a few jigs from Moaner hooks. Matt got the order out quick sent me an email with the tracking number and was exceptional thou out my process. Today I got home early from work to take the wife to her doctor appointment and low and behold there was my package of jigs. I couldn't wait popped them open and I got to say they flat out rock. I ordered 3- 1/4 oz Predator Finesse jigs 2- 3/8 oz Predator jigs, a pack of screw locks and a pack of Stiffy jigs. If I were to go to my local tackle shop and get something like these(can't cause they don't make them anywhere near as good) I would be out 35 bucks. I had already used some of the finesse jigs with great success so I know how they work(Great). I wanted the screw locks due to the fact that I didn't like the screw locks that I find on my shaky heads or on the 3 packs of swim bait hooks i have. i only have one regret. I should of ordered them in the 100 pack instead of 25. I think I have 5 left after changing out all my bait holders on my swim bait hooks and my shaky head jigs. Now for what I am really impressed with is the Stiffy jig. The way it's made with the 4/0 ewg hook is what I have been looking for. I like to use creature baits and big worms when I shaky head and the Stiffy Jig fits the bill. I will definitely stock up on more of these when I can. I can see this thing working well in deep water. Maybe if we keep our fingers crossed Matt will come out with a 1/2 oz model with a 5/0 or 6/0 hook.
This weekend I have another club tournament and after talking with my boater the plan for the weekend is to flip and pitch docks and brush with jigs and soft plastics. I have one rod rigged with a Finesse jig, one with a green pumpkin Predator and one rigged with the Stiffy. I have a feeling that I will be culling quick with this combo so all them other boys who haven't got a Moaner Hook Jig on better beware. So if you want a great product and fantastic customer service get to Moaner Hooks site and experience it. :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Great report Yank, sounds like you have a plan and im pulling for you to wackem good in your club tournament. I need to get my order in for some of these predator jigs, its getting to be that time of year for me. :thumbup01: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
Great product and excellent service makes for a outstanding site to deal with. Glad to see your happy and they work fantastic for u Yankee.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.