Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
wonderland is having an open house that weekend..they just havent got the advertisment out yet i just got the call yesterday....

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
OK Mac, I'll put it in my calendar. I hope I can make it.

By the way, I caught my biggest on one of your tubes last year. A 6+ lb pre-spawn Smallie.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Pill, here is a link:

http://www.wonderlandmarinewest.com/

It's in Howell on E. Grand River. Take M-59 west to G.R. The link has directions. It's right next door to one of the Wilson Marine stores. The Wilson Marine repair shop is behind both of these locations.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
if you take the brighton exit the one farthest west that is grand river and i found that to be the easiest way to get there it is about 2 or 3 miles west left side of the road...

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
pillman said:
fished around the Selfridge launch today and caught 1 white perch
Nice. I haven't caught anything since September when I decommissioned the fleet. I am so damned hungry for April that I can't stand it.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
actually thought i was close to getting the boat out of storage until i listened to the weather report this morning...maybe another week

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.