Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys.
Im a new member and I'm from Michigan. From the canton area. I fish really anywhere I can haha. I don't have a boat just yet so I am kind of limited to the fishing I'm allowed to do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,I'm new to bass holes and wanted to say hi.I live around Holly in northern oakland co.I look forward to making some new friends and find a fishing partner near me.thanks,sven

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Welcome to the BassHoles. It's a great place with great members. Also tons of knowledge too. Not to mention the super sponsers we have here. Join in the fun and on Tuesday night's chats.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
sven welcome to the bass holes....i live just west of lansing but spend most my time north and west...dont get to your side to often...but there are a few members here not fa from you..they will chime in soon...

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sven. This is a great place to hang out.

I am in Oakland County, and have not yet had the chance to get out. I just had my docks and lifts put in the water yesterday. As soon as the new lift covers arrive, the boats will go in the water for the first time this season.

I have done a little shore fishing, but to no avail. Nothing on my little lake is up yet. Heck, last year we had already been on the water for a month and were catching stuff right and left. The temps are forecast to be higher next week and should help warm up the lake to breeding temperatures. Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
hawghunter good to see you back. i havent been out yet should be out this weekend tho some where probably up around mecosta or big rapids. but if gas prices keep going we will have to re think this..

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
macbass said:
hawghunter good to see you back. i havent been out yet should be out this weekend tho some where probably up around mecosta or big rapids. but if gas prices keep going we will have to re think this..
Mac, gas prices are killing us. The Big Girl drives up to 100 miles a day to take care of her elderly mother. With gas prices forecast at topping out over $5 per gallon later this summer, I think we are all going to feel the pinch.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
I agree with you all on the price of gas. Here in Ct it's $4.10 right now. It'll hurt a lot of anglers. I think it'll hit the hardest on the ones with the big out boards.

That's why I'm thankful for my 50 hp Yamaha. It pushes my Stratos 176 perfect. Only it takes me a little long to get to my spot.

Hopefully these prices will come down.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
yup could be a lot more fishing time and a lot less running time...just glad i dont fish a lot of big water tournaments...usually just local stuff less than 1000 acres....might be a day just put trolling motor in and go

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.