Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about all you Michigan members checking in with a general location? I promise I won't use your spots without your permission.

I'm in Sterling Heights very close to Lake St Clair and like to fish some of the smaller lakes in the area, too.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
central south michigan here just west of lansing 3 blocks from the grand river and the lookinglass river... but do most of my fishing inthe north west of mt pleasant

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Oakland county. I have a cabin on Oxbow Lake at the intersection of M-59 and Teggerdine. There are many lakes in the area so we are easily overlooked. 275 acres of fishing delight!

I have fished the Proud Lake park as well as Duck Lake. Never been out on St. Clair or Huron. I don't think my little 16' Smokercraft could handle it. :D :D

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Heck, I can never guarantee a catch! Even on my own little lake.

I was just over to Selfridge yesterday to stock up at the commissary. Boy oh boy is that some cold wind coming off the lake this time of the year.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
then you drove right past my house. My cousin was at Selfridge for a long time, just retired this past year. I believe he was in the water department out at the base.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
deep and clear lake mo and some sharp drops pay attention you can watch 5 and 6 pound smallies cruising the edge of the breaks....i have never had good success there..then hit the hofbrau for a snack...tell brother brian i sent you....

·
Registered
15 Posts
macbass said:
deep and clear lake mo and some sharp drops pay attention you can watch 5 and 6 pound smallies cruising the edge of the breaks....i have never had good success there..then hit the hofbrau for a snack...tell brother brian i sent you....

Haha! That's my kind of connection!. I've never fished Duck myself. My boss lives on it. Wonder if he'd let me tie my boat up to his dock......

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
mallen brother brian lives on it also...but not sure where he just bought a new place on it he use to be in the south west cove...but havent been to his new place yet.....

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
yes pillman was out a coouple of weeks ago on the grand river. and then again last yesterday on the detroit river..we did happen to get lucky and catch 8 walleyes...here is the ones that i got out of th 8

Attachments

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.