Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, with hopes that we all get new stuff for fishing under our tree this weekend.
I'm going to BPS tomorrow to get my own dang present! New Curado I think w/7.1 to 1 ratio for throwing my toads. Can't depend on anyone else getting me cool stuff!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Happy holidays to all, Andy thanks a million for doing my photos. I hope everyone is safe. I was sent the link to a site this morning for a holiday card to be sent to the troops anyone interested its www.hooah.com/card.php peace out.  Drew

·
Registered
801 Posts
Thanks Shannon and Merry Christmas to you all.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I hope everybody has an awesome Christmas and a happy New Year!!! You can believe that i'll be fishing Tuesday weather permitting, cause i should be gettingsome new stuff sent specific instructions to my family but Kylie said i was getting a new cane pole!! Cant write what i told her ;D Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!!!!!! Dave

·
Registered
635 Posts
Well, I just got into my family's house. Merry Christmas to all, I'll probably get some walmart shirts with bass on them. Maybe one day they'll get the hint to buy lures. :mad: :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts