Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see the Facts of Fishing episode where Mercer has a Jon boat painted like his boat? First let me say that little Jon boat painted and set up like it was is totally awesome. I'd love to have that as a back up small pond boat!! (ok, I'd love to have a back up pond boat..any one would do). But he literally couldn't cast without catching another bass! I'd love to have a day like that.

Any way, just wondering if anyone else saw it and enjoyed it as much as I did?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NateFollmer said:
Yeah that's a good episode. I'm surprised he got that decked, unless it was just TV making it look smaller, but it seemed way to small to deck. Mini-Me beat his belly boating episode :)
Just saw the episode again (damn I wish WFN would mark the shows if they are new or repeat!). The mini me is not decked that I can tell. Am I missing something? But I would agree, that thing is too small to deck. But I'd love to have a painted jon boat like that with a motor, trolling motor, depth finder, and did I mention wicked paint job??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.