Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the new AllCharge unit!

On the left is the old unit and on the right is the new one.

[smg id=1766]

The All New Stayncharge 12/24

The new Stayncharge unit has a lot of new operating features.
1. Unit always starts on the batteries that has the lowest charge on it.
2. If a battery is reading under 10vdc it will start charging that one first with a 30 second service charge.
3. The unit then will go to the next battery and if that battery is also between 6 and 10 VDC it will also get a 30 second service charge.
4. If a battery is above 10VDC the unit will charge it with the normal 2 minute cycle.
5. After the battery that is under 10VDC is brought back up to 10VDC then that battery will be put back into the normal two minute charging cycle.
6. The new unit was built to charge on the run for any 12 volt trolling battery and if you upgrade to a 24 volt motor you can still use the same unit.
7. This unit can also be used with the Original Stayncharge system and from the tow vehicle you will charge the starting battery on the boat as well as a 12 or 24 volt trolling battery system.
8. This unit can be used with a single bank AC charger and you will be able to charge the starting battery on the boat as well as a 12 to 24 volt trolling battery from one single unit.


The new unit has all the great features as the Stayncharge All Charge has had for years but now it is even smarter than before and can be used for smaller systems as well.

We are very proud of how this unit performs and excited to introduce this to the market after years of working hard to make the best unit ever in todays market.

There is no other unit on the market today that can take a battery from such a low voltage and bring it back to life like the new Stayncharge 12/24.

_________________________________________________

We used one of these new units for the first time this week and this new unit is AMAZING!!! Keep your eyes open on this site. There will be a special price for The Bassholes members only as soon as they go on the market.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Wouldn't ya know it... I just installed the older one last week. :lmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,017 Posts
That's awesome.....I do have a question...

I have the old All Charge, can I still hook up a charger to the cranking battery if needed? Can I also run the regular onboard charger if needed?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,994 Posts
dchance said:
That's awesome.....I do have a question...

I have the old All Charge, can I still hook up a charger to the cranking battery if needed? Can I also run the regular onboard charger if needed?
Derek you can still use a charger to charge your cranking battery but you CAN NOT use the onboard charger to do that. You will burn up the All Charge.Only on the new units you can use an onboard charger to charge the batteries.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,017 Posts
So to use my onboard charger, I would have to disconnect the All Charge from the batteries. I like to be sure my batteries are topped off and I may or may not run the big motor enough to do that. Remember I just have the All Charge and not the Original.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
nmanley said:
Wouldn't ya know it... I just installed the older one last week. :lmao:
we will be making a special offer to thebassholes thathave the old unit so get ready it will be a good one. We have and always will take care of our Stayncharge family. :stayncharge: :flag2: :stayncharge:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,688 Posts
StayNCharge said:
nmanley said:
Wouldn't ya know it... I just installed the older one last week. :lmao:
we will be making a special offer to thebassholes thathave the old unit so get ready it will be a good one. We have and always will take care of our Stayncharge family. :stayncharge: :flag2: :stayncharge:
Jim,

I emailed you a question brother! Get back to me when you can. I still have two units in stock right now. Exchange?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Bassburner15 said:
dchance said:
That's awesome.....I do have a question...

I have the old All Charge, can I still hook up a charger to the cranking battery if needed? Can I also run the regular onboard charger if needed?
Derek you can still use a charger to charge your cranking battery but you CAN NOT use the onboard charger to do that. You will burn up the All Charge.Only on the new units you can use an onboard charger to charge the batteries.
Bare in mind that from what I've seen and read you can put a charger on the CRANKING battery Only and when it's charged the All Charger will then proceed to charge your TROLLING batteries if they need it. That's how mine has been working.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
Yes you can hook a charger to the start battery with the All Charge and it will charge all your batteries. The only thing with the all Charge is you can't hook a charger to the start battery and the trolling batteries at the same time or you will hurt the All CHarge. So if you don't have your onboard charger hooked to the starting battery at the same time you have it hooked to the trolling batteries you are fine. If your onboard is hooked to just the trolling batteries and not the start battery you are fine. You just can't have power going in both directions at the same time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Thanks again. That answered a few more questions I had in mind.

I was very pleased to see how small the All Charge was when it arrived and now seeing the new one next to it is a shocker. That thing will fit in your shirt pocket!!! :cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,994 Posts
If any of you are thinking about an all charge or even has an old one and wants to get the new one than here is your chance.Once Jim puts them on sale for that day you all need to to jump on that sale.You won't believe this thing.I have seen and used it first hand and I am way impressed with this new unit. There Isn't any thing out there that can touch it period!

When I was out testing it Jim wanted me to troll and troll to get my batteries almost dead so I can show you all on how fast it will charge them back up.Well that was impossible because I couldn't for the life of me get my batteries low.The all charge just kept them charged.The one favor Jim asked me to do for him I couldn't. LOL Not such a bad thing huh. :stayncharge:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top