Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you fish Marylands fresh water lakes, streams, or reservoirs we want to hear from you. I'm looking for hot spots, lunker stories, good days, bad days.............you name it. Let's have some local fun with the site.

Look forward to seeing you out on the water.

(as soon as this cold weather breaks) :fishing01:

·
Registered
33 Posts
OK heres one for you i was down on the potomac River about 2 years ago fishing a club tournment and only caught 3 fish for 14 pounds and 1 the tournment i was throwing a black pig and jig hopefully i dont erase this post like the last 1 any ? just ask :soda: Love my pepsi :soda:

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We do caught a lot of small ones around here. Lost the biggest bass of my life yesterday. Came out of the water and threw the hook. Lure came flying back towards the boat.Red lipless Rattle trap by the way. :cussin: It was huge!!

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My local fishing spot opens March 31st. Can't wait. While the fishing isn't always the best we still do OK. Let the season begin. :chug:

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have been starting to fish the Easternshore Upper Bay rivers pretty hard the last few years. I LOVE the Sassafras but have been venturing out into some other near by rivers. Will keep yall posted to the fishing reports for those rivers through out the year!!

Ryan Abey

·
Registered
109 Posts
THE EASTERN SHORE.

Johnson's Mill - Salisbury
Leanards MIll - Salisbury
Smith Lake - Federalsburg.
Pocomoc River - Snow Hill
Patomac River - Small wood Stae Park

You Can't get Board at any of these places - But BRING you Wallet.
Maryland Fishing for outs staters is a Rip off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts