Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WOW, I go to check on the tourny in Ark and what do I see, Mary Dean scooping up a bass for her boat partner!!

Way to go and Keep chasing that dream, you'll catch it SOON!

PROUD OF YOU!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Way to go Mary! :clap:

(by the way.. front page of what??)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mary was on the front page of the FLW site report, eastern division page, after the first day. This morning her pic is #3, there where over 200 boats on the first day and she was in 45th on the co-angler side, I think today is the last day for co-anglers soooooooooooooooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BEST OF LUCK GIRL, KICK SOME BASS!!! :thumbup01:

We're rootin' fer ya down here!!

Lee

·
Registered
801 Posts
Thanks guys. The last two days were tough but I fished it and it was a great experience. I ended up in 139th I think.

·
Registered
139 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:.
your :champion: in our book

·
Registered
801 Posts
Why does my hat look bigger than my fish :lmao:??? The one on your right is almost a 5lber :victory:. I'm shaking my head, really :dunno:. That sucks to have a good fish like that and it looks like a 2lber.... Why does it look so little? I know one thing is I have to hold my fish better. I was nervous I guess. I figure that's why I have my hand in their mouths, instead of my thumb... Who knows, I had a great time and I think that is all that matters.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Great catch Mary, congrats......photo tips, thumbs in the mouth, arms extended more to the camera. Nice fish.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome Job!! And Great Pic,,,,,,oh, there's fish in that picture LOL!! There nice too!

Proud to know ya, Keep it UP!!!

Lee :clap:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
mary dean said:
I had a great time and I think that is all that matters.
That's exactly right Mary! :D

·
Registered
801 Posts
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
222 Posts
way to go. Thats great you were on the site with a pic. I bet the sponsors will love that too.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Good job Mary, glad you had a good time and as long as you are holding fish that's what counts! :champion: in our book!
thumbs in the mouth, arms extended more to the camera.
slightly bent not straight out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts