Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IS probably now my favorite show (Besides BassMasters of course) If you havent watched it yet, i HIGHLY recommend it. Totally different game than most tournament. Every fish they catch (Over 12") is weighed and scored. NO LIMIT. Tonight, Brent Ehler had 49 pounds!!! ANd it is all real time scoring. Every fisherman has an official on his boat with an Ipad/tablet type thing that updates the score with every fish caught so every angler knows where they stand at all times! Very neat setup.

Comes on Outdoor Channel Thursday Nights at 9Eastern Time.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
I've been watching this. It's pretty interesting. Things sure can change pretty quick out there when they are counting EVERY fish that is legal. I wonder if we will start seeing more of this format elsewhere?

G

·
It is a great format. i paid for it when it first came out on the internet broadcasts only and I really liked it. They condensed 2 hrs of programming into 1 for tv but it is still great.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
I really like that show, its something to see how the pressure of the real time leader board can get to them. Im looking forward to next season. :thumbup01: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
I love the show and format. Getting back to what Jared said, Ehler or whatever his name is barely made it past the first round. He was down like 6-7 pounds with 10 minutes to go, he hooked into like a 3-4 pounder than a 5 pounder with a minute left and passed Aaron Martens (I believe) to make it to the second round. That is completely ridiculous. The game changed so fast for Ehler and Martens.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I love the format!! It makes it pretty exciting all the way to the end. I would love to see it occur on a more regular basis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.