Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never noticed this little section before. I was curious to know if there were any other Lund brothas here on the Bassholes. I have an explorer 1675 with a 75 hp yami 4 stroke tiller on mine.

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
AW come on Bob ya was just afraid to admit it :rofl1: :rofl1: All kidding aside those are some good boats :thumbup01:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
That is far and away the best alum. boat ever built. If my Champion dies before I do, it will in all likely hood get replaced by at big old LUND.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ya buddy,

I have a LUND 16.5 explorer dlx.. with a 20 hp engine side console.. minn kota tm.. love it.. just wish it had MORE POWER for river fishing..

fish on !

·
Registered
856 Posts
i have been lookin at an older lund boat and i really like the way it looks and how it is set looks great

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lets see if we can't get some action from Lund owners... let us know what you think! I love my Lund Pro-V 1900 IFS. It is the ultimate all around fishing boat! I am mainly a cat fisherman for blues on the Missouri and Mississippi, but I also bass and crappie every chance I get. There is nothing this boat can't do. I have been in 6' swells and was able to make it out alive! I especially love the fully enclosed top for cat fishing at night when it is 20 degrees out. I fire up my little buddy heater and crack a window for ventilation. I will never anything but a Lund!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks GUP72 for your post. I just joined and was surprised to see little in the way of posts here. I've had a Lund 1600 Explorer with a 30 horse Honda 4 stroke for close to 8 years and love it! I fish Chautauqua Lake (SW NY) for crappie, walleye and panfish in the early summer and then turn my attention to Lake Erie for pre-spawn smallmouth and mid-summer walleye. Have boated some nice fish in it. Only problem was it's a bit small to handle what Erie can dish out some days so have been wanting to get somethings a bit larger. A buddy of mine has a 18 or 19' Sea Nymph with a 4-stroke 100 hp Yamaha which is sweet for trolling for walleyes and fishing Erie. So I started looking online for the past year and picked up a '96 Lund 1850 Tyee Gran Sport with 135 hp 2-stroke Mercury and 9.9 h 4-stroke kicker. It is in mint condition (1 owner) and I can't wait to get it out on the water!! I can put some serious time drop-shooting those smallmouth after they move to their typical deeper water haunts and go out 8 miles after those 8 lb walleyes!

I'll let you know how I do but I love my Lunds!

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts