Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow morning our club is having our monthly tournament and this time it will be held on the Lucy Chain north of Groveland on 19. ( I will post results etc... in the correct section tomorrow or Sunday )

I will be fishing with Lonnie in his boat so I hope we both do well.

Depending where Lonnie takes me will be how I deside to fish. But I have lures that have produced for me in the past ready to go. ( sugoi splash in bluegil , white horny toad, junebug and watermellon/red senko type lures, and watermellon/red brush hogs. )

I fish this lake alot as it is close to me and I can honestly say I HATE this place ::) Plus with my boat getting hit by its parking lot just makes me hate it even more !!!!!

There are alot of gar and mudfish in this place so I wouldnt be surprised if alot of people zero out here.( hope im not one of them though ;D )

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, its over with. I only managed 2 bass today. ( under 2pounds for both )

I caught a big mudfish first thing this morning on a white horny toad and that would be it for the horny toad.

My two bass came off the new swimming senko. I didnt catch them by swimming it, they was caught on the initial fall.

My partner only managed 1 bass so I dont feel to bad .

It was a super hot day today. It had to be in the low 90s . We had sweat just pouring off of us. No breeze what so ever.

Soon as the official report is done I will post it in the Tournament Section.

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
The nature of the beast. It could have turned out like a small tournament last week here. I was working the ramp when several early birds came in 1-2 hours before weigh-in, quitting, most not getting a single bite. One dumped 3 small keepers into the lake while loading up, cussin, and stormed home. As it turned out the winner had only two smaller keepers, took home $700. Jim

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont leave it to soon, we are going from 91 for a high today to 70s tomorrow for a high.

Sunday
Hi: 91° F
Low: 69° F

Monday
Hi: 78° F
Low: 48° F

Tuesday
Hi: 69° F
Low: 50° F

Wednesday
Hi: 75° F
Low: 58° F

Thursday
Hi: 81° F
Low: 63° F

Friday
Hi: 87° F
Low: 66° F

·
Registered
75 Posts
Your lowest temp (48) slightly warmer than the highs we are getting here...where is that suitcase? The highest temp for me this week (all week) is 52

1 - 7 of 7 Posts