Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

Looking for ways to prevent bass from puking in a livewell?????

4K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  billnorman 
#1 ·
Is it possible to prevent "puking" by bass being held in a livewell? Tied in a tournament this weekend, lost out on big fish, had 5.5oz of puked craws (4), one 8" pike and a sunfish.......Thanks for any suggestions!

FishingRaptor

#4 ·
Wow! That was a mighty feat of regurgitation with that fish. Sometimes it's good to see what the beasts have been eating, but losing weight like that had to be frustrating. I also use a livewell water conditioner and haven't had many gullet goodies to clean up.

#6 ·
FishingRaptor said:
Is it possible to prevent "puking" by bass being held in a livewell? Tied in a tournament this weekend, lost out on big fish, had 5.5oz of puked craws (4), one 8" pike and a sunfish.......Thanks for any suggestions!

FishingRaptor

Hmm Yes the rejuvenade,Release etc: work to some degree. But the best thing I ever found for it is to not put em in the livewell :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: sorry couldn't pass that one up!!!!!!!!!

#7 ·
I guess since I'm relatively "new" to bass fishing, since I only started again this season after 20+ years of not fishing much at all, I never knew bass would vomit in a livewell. I never had a livewell until this year. I just checked website for the Release Me solution and may have to invest into some for the future.

#9 ·
Have you maybe tried a Psychologist that specializes in Fish Bulimia ?? :lmao:

#12 ·
Ok, this is the real skinny on how to keep your fish from puking, it works, 100% gaurooonnnteed, most sure fire method of all.
Just talk real nice to them & ask them to please puke after weigh-in, there, problem solved. :lmao: :rofl1: :tongue2:

Rodney

#13 ·
See, Rodney is using the Psychological approach.
Thanks Doctor Rodney :thumbup01:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.