Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seeking committed, professional and hard working folks for positions on the StayNCharge Pro Staff. Only serious mature individuals need apply. This is a great opportunity for the right people.

The right people will receive significant discounts on the StayNCharge Original and the StayNCharge AllCharge. We do NOT give away free product to any member of the StayNCharge Pro Staff.
Pro Staff will be responsible for promoting the StayNCharge products. Pro Staff will also be responsible for selling the products to individuals and dealers. All Pro Staff will receive significant commissions on every unit they sell. There is a potential for motivated individuals to make some serious money.

This is the time to join the StayNCharge/Retrotec Team as we are undergoing many major company and product changes that will make an already excellent product and impeccable company reputation even more impressive.

Our newest AllCharge units coming out will take any battery, with at least 6 volts of juice in it, to maximum voltage while on the water fishing. This is something unheard of in the world of electronics and battery chargers. Selling these products will be extremely easy for the motivated and knowledgable Pro Staff members.

We will provide literature and a complete lesson on how our chargers work to our Pro Staff so that when you do speak with customers and dealers you are armed with everything you need to make an extremely professional and impressive presentation with closing the deal being each Pro Staff members goal.

If you are interested, contact me, Jared Pease, at [email protected] and I will send you all necessary paperwork to get you on your way to becoming a member of the StayNCharge Team!

When contacting me, please provide me with an email containing your experience level with StayNCharge products, It is OK if you haven't used them yet BUT you must purchase the units to be on the team - again, you will be able to purchase at significantly discounted prices. However, those who have used our products will be given priority over those who have not. In your email, be sure to also include a brief paragraph explaining why you think you would be beneficial to the StayNCharge Team.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you, Jared Pease

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Oustanding product, from a company with an outstanding reputation...Great opportunity for the right individual(s). :thumbup01: :stayncharge:

G

·
I joined the :stayncharge: Family not too long ago.

GREAT COMPANY - GREAT PEOPLE - GREAT PRODUCT

I cant wait to get mine hooked up in my boat... work has been KILLING me lately.

I've already been talking to anglers that I fish against/with and it is a very easy product to sell.

:thumbup01:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Sounds like a great opportunity :thumbup01:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts