Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I am lookin' for someone that really like to bass fish for fun but also likes to fish tournaments. I have a 19' bass boat, tournament ready. I hope to find someone in the Raleigh, Garner, Clayton, Benson, Smithfield area that is dependable, and can split the cost of gas, oil, ice, drinks and tourney fees and that can work together to be successful fishing together. I am very familiar with Kerr, Gaston, Harris, Jordan and Falls as well as other lakes in N.C. Not into someone that says one thing or does another. Not lookin' for anyone that does drugs or drinks alcohol. Just do not have time for those losers. An ideal angler co-angler would be a good, honest, Christian guy that has his life together and someone that realizes you win a few you lose a few but still tries hard no matter what. If that is you, I hope to hear from you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys,
I am lookin' for someone that really like to bass fish for fun but also likes to fish tournaments. I have a 19' bass boat, tournament ready. I hope to find someone in the Raleigh, Garner, Clayton, Benson, Smithfield area that is dependable, and can split the cost of gas, oil, ice, drinks and tourney fees and that can work together to be successful fishing together. I am very familiar with Kerr, Gaston, Harris, Jordan and Falls as well as other lakes in N.C. Not into someone that says one thing or does another. Not lookin' for anyone that does drugs or drinks alcohol. Just do not have time for those losers. An ideal angler co-angler would be a good, honest, Christian guy that has his life together and someone that realizes you win a few you lose a few but still tries hard no matter what. If that is you, I hope to hear from you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m in Greensboro area and would like to give it a shot. I would be willing to do all the things you mentioned. I’m a father of two and a husband of one. I would consider myself very stable and a moderate angler. I am new to NC but been bass fishing LOZ and Tablerock among other Missouri fisheries most of my adult life. I don’t have a lot of tourney experience but have participated in a few.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts