Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wooo hooo!! :D

Well, I just got off teh phone with a friend of mine, Alex Langer. For those of you who dont know who he is, he is the creator of the Flying Lure. He also owns a radio network ( http://www.nationalradionetwork.com/ )and has a 2 hour nationally broadcasted live radio show that airs every saturday between 8am and 10am EST.

Here is more info about Alex and his show: http://www.osrn.com/bioalex.html

I just got off the phone with Alex and he agreed to have Glenn Delong on the show. His regular features on his show include segments with the Lindners from In-Fisherman. Just recently he had Mike Iacconelli on his show as well. He has also offered me the chance to be on his show as well, with or without Glenn. This is great news as it is really going to help Glenn and The Bassholes gain even more exposure!

Alex needs to get in touch with Glenn but once I hear more of the details, such as date of airing, I will of course let everyone know.

On a side note I spoke to Glenn last night and he said he saw the proofs of his shirt with The Bassholes logo on and to quote him about our logo on his shirt he said "It looks BAD ASS DUDE!!!" I am sooo psyched to see it! He said he should have the shirts in a week and as soon as he gets them he will have digital images of him in the shirts and of the shirts themself, showcasing The Bassholes logo. :thumbup01:

Things are definitely looking up for us my friends!! :clap:

·
Registered
801 Posts
That's awesome Jared! :clap:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Thats great news!!!! Would you believe i still have a brand new set of the flying lures!!! :rofl1: I found them the other day going through all my fishing stuff, thats pretty neat huh?! Dave

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
maybe you should use the flying lure for your tourny.just give a little tug and let it swim back under those banks :cool1:
i caught some good bass of those back in the day in a farm pond.

G

·
O boy, the flying lures hahaha. Just another one of those long line of baits that have fooled me more then any fish :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Must stay away from infomercials on late night TV. Must stay away.....must :banghead: :lmao:

But good job on the marketing front. You got some network of friends Jared :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys :D

As far the flying lure goes, believe it or not, I have caught the daylights outta the fish many times in the past on them. When they first came out my buddies and I bought them and use to use them for fishing over hanging shoreline brush and docks. If I recall correctly they also skipped like a dream ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
sounds like a cool deal on the radio spots, and the flying lure? Mine flew right into the garbage, thank God I bought them at a garage sale for a quarter. :lmao:

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Wow, cant believe I missed this thread.

Great news indeed for Glenn and The BassHoles !!

I havent listened to Alex's show in a long time. Last time I did Steve was doing the show for a Saturday or 2.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Fish4FunInFl said:
Wow, cant believe I missed this thread.

Great news indeed for Glenn and The BassHoles !!

I havent listened to Alex's show in a long time. Last time I did Steve was doing the show for a Saturday or 2.
Steve hasn't done the show in like two years. I'm the Guest host from "The Southern Command Post" of Outdoors this week. That one with the Southern Drawl.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts