Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far only 9 folks have made a post about their experiences with the Hawg Thrasher Jigs.

Let's see some posts folks whether you caught fish or not.

Just a friendly reminder - Any participant who makes no post during this Bait Bash will not be elligible for other Bait Bashes.

Thank you all, Jared

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Well as I've said in other posts I've lost both mine to fish The red one to a real Pig of a Bass which broke 14lb mono by the boat and the bluegill one to a toothie critter next to a fallen tree. Sure enjoyed fishin em but it wasn't in the cards for me to even boat one this time :dunno: Maybe better luck next time :thumbup01: :thumbup01: There have been a few who wacked em good,and one who's smokin em (Rachel) down in Florida WTG folks!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
charger92 said:
Jared do we need to set up a new thread or are posts int any thread ok?
Pete
To be honest, it is easier if everyone made their own thread on this. Main reason, when Doug goes to counting who caught what, it is easy to skip someone that posted their results in someone elses thread.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Fish4FunInFl said:
charger92 said:
Jared do we need to set up a new thread or are posts int any thread ok?
Pete
To be honest, it is easier if everyone made their own thread on this. Main reason, when Doug goes to counting who caught what, it is easy to skip someone that posted their results in someone elses thread.
Exactly. Just post a new thread with your username on it to post your pics and input. If you post under someonelse's post it may accidently get counted as their fish, do to the fact that members help other members post the pics up if they don't know how to do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.