Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've had it for 3 years now and yeah I really love this boat. I'm not really to happy with the speed of it and storage, but everything else is great. its a wider model champ so I can only get about 60 out of it. The best ever is 63.9GPS and that was by myself in 1-2ft chop. I think I got the speed from skipping across waves. On flat water its about 59-60. Looking to upgrade to a bigger boat soon. Ride and fishability are great.

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is a couple of pics sent to me by another member. What an awesome looking 210. Here is the description he sent me.
"his is his second Champion it is a 210 with a Jordan pro tuned 300 XS if you think it looks fast you should drive this beast. Jordan Marine said it has seen 84mph I drove it to about 75 and basically ran out of room on Coleto Creek. at about 73 you really have to drive it. It has every option Champion offers. it is a sweet rig. "

G

·
Thanks for posting the pictures for me. It kept telling me they were to large. This rig is nice and it eats up the rough stuff. at a tourney on Rayburn it got rough 3-4's mostly allot of boats stayed in the cove and he just idled by them dropped the hammer and drove right across the middle of the lake. I bet if it got nasty you could hide out in the rod locker. they are huge. I'm not crazy about purple but the consoles and trim are black with purple MF it grows on you. it will draw a crowd at the boat ramp.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Here is my Champ 168 with a 150 HP Mecury Injected Black Max, 64 MPH on the GPS. just after these pixs were taken I took off the 55lb. Mercury electric trolling motor and replaced it with a 101 lb MinnKota Maxium. It has 2 Lowrance GPS Fishfinders as well as a Hummingbird 3D on the console, This thing is a fishing machine, My only complaint is the rod locker is a joke I can only get 10 of my rods in it, so what do i do with the other 12 ? LOL

[IMG]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Fish-N-Fool/FNF%20personal/frtint.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Them are some really nice boats yall have there. Thanks for letting us view yall's fishing platforms. :thumbup01:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Doesn't get much classier than Champion when it comes to bass boats :thumbup01:

My next rig will probably be a Champ with a 200 or 225 on it :dance01:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just bought a 98 186 Tournament Elite with a Mariner 175 Magnum EFI. Will post pics in the next couple of days. As soon as I work a few kinks out (as usual the seller didn't tell the whole story) I will have her tip top again. Right now with full fuel the best I could get GPS was 58mph. Remebering that she carries 48 gallons of gas full makes a big difference.

John

:thumbup01: :army:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts