Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

Lake Jordan

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Hawg Thrasher Lures 
#1 ·
I went to lake Jordan Thursday morning 9/3/09 and fished from 8am till 11am.The water temp was 78 degrees and the weather was fair with 7mph winds.We started out with spinner baits and crankbaits with absolutely nothing.We very quickly started fishing slower with plastic worms and lizards.We wound up with 5 in the boat and 2 got away next to the boat.4 were spots and 1 was a big mouth.The bait that was by far the best for that day was a WATERMELON CANDY WOOLEY HAWGTAIL.It caught all but 1 and it missed several.We had all of our luck around stumps and trees.Docks and grass didn't do much good.

#3 ·
Re: fishing lake jordan 9/3/09

I fished Jordan sun. for 4hrs. (12:30 to 3:30). I fished humps, fish were suspended off to the sides under the bait. Caught 7, 3 on red eye shad and 4 on BPS topwater in bone color. Tried other stuff but nothing happened, caught the fish after they came up on the shad. Water is still alittle warm at 77, but there is some schooling goning on in the evenings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.