Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from a friend thinkin of fishin lake eukafula??? or somehting like that

needin to know water clarity and depth of vision

please help

·
Registered
638 Posts
Re: lake eukafula??

It was really murky last weekend. The water was 56-58. Catching them in the grass getting ready to spawn 4-6 foot water. Jigs, spinners, rattle traps.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I got the privlige of going out to Eufaula this past Saturday with fellow Basshole MaWesty. It was rough out there. It was cold, and winds of 20mph. The bite was very slow but I did manage to boat two fish on a :hawgt: Bluegill colored jig using a home made Cra Z Craw as a trailor. The water temp was 54.7 in the warmest spot we found and thats where these fish came from. They were both as tight to the bank as they could possibly be.

[smg id=1417]

[smg id=1416]

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nice fish Doug. Glad someone has a chance to go fishing. I am almost honey-doed out. I need some H2O time bad.

:thumbup01:

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Couple of nice fish Doug!! :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :hawgt:
90 some days left to go before I get to feel em tug on my line! :cussin:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Nice fish you got there Doug.

·
Registered
809 Posts
BrittSC said:
Nice day! Water looks pretty stained.

Britt
Stained doesn't quite describe it Britt!!! LOL That water was muddy as chocolate milk due to the 500 inches of freakin rain we have had here this past year!!

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Doug those are some nice looking fish, But it's cruel and unusual punishment to be showin off like that to those of us in the Frozen North :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :lmao:

·
Registered
809 Posts
retired-psg said:
Doug those are some nice looking fish, But it's cruel and unusual punishment to be showin off like that to those of us in the Frozen North :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :lmao:
Well then come on down to Alabama and I will take you out fishing Lou!

·
Registered
809 Posts
I got the 3.25 Rodney and I bitr the tail off of it at the middle set of legs to make it more of a chunk style trailer.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Doug those are a couple of great catches you got there. Keep up the good work.I got about 2 months to go then should be able to get on water.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I will be heading back out to Eufaula this Saturday in search of new honey holes. I know there are fish in my spots and Im going to try to find new areas to fish. Hopefully I can figure something out. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Nice job Doug those are a coupe of great looking fish :clap: :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

·
Registered
809 Posts
I went back to Eufaula on Saturday for my last day of practice before my tourney on Feb.6th. I think Im ready, how about you? All fish caught that day were on a :hawgt: peacock color spinnerbait with double gold willow blades.

[smg id=1442]

1 - 20 of 43 Posts