Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well kids it over and you all did a fantastic job fishing...........Here is the winners list

MOST BREAM : Dominick Curia

MOST BASS : Robert Martinez Jr

SMALLEST FISHIE : Ava Lichty

LARGEST FISHIE : Natalie Johnson

Anything after this does not count.....................................................

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Congrats to the winners and all who participated. A lot of nice catches represented.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Great job kids! This month was brutal for me with work and the only weekend we had available got ruined by the storm. :sad2: Great job everyone! Congrats to all the winners and Thanks to Guppycatcher and all those involved! :clap:

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
I agree with Mo, everyone who participated is a winner in my book. Awesome contest. Congrats to all!!! :thumbup01: :clap: :thumbup01: :clap: :thumbup01:

·
Registered
130 Posts
My son had a blast like always, congrats to all the kids and parents for getting them on the water. I've been super busy with my sons All Star games lately,we play tonight for the District championship. Once this is over we will be back to fishing again. Thanks to Guppyctacher for another fun contest for the kids. :victory:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Dominick received his prize pack the other day. Here's a pic of what it contained,with a little something for the sponsor.

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts