Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ended up heading out last night after work. The main reason for the trip was to check to see if the transducer that I installed on the hull was working the fishing was a bonus. :D Well the transducer failed so I had to pull it when I got back the my trip. While I was out I only caught one fish. Video below. I threw everything I had tied on. I was out from 6:30 to 10. Still with only one catch it was much better being out than sitting around the house.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
You are so right, its always more fun to be fishing than sitting around the house. Hope you can get out there again soon. Great Fish!!!! :thumbup01: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Nice :clap:

Was that a Senko fished wacky?

Thanks for the video! :thumbup01:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stealth you are correct. That was a wacky Senko. That was the only thing I could get a reaction from. I fish this pond maybe twice a year and I almost only have luck with Senko's here. I have tossed several lures and plastics and never have a ton of luck but the senko performs well here. I think the color is also a trigger. I caught that one on a Black blue flake. a couple minutes later I lost that one that was tied on and I ran out of that color and tied on a green pumpkin red flake and could not get a nibble. They are very particular at this pond. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.