Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

K.V.D.

4K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  smokinal 
#1 ·
I'm speechless....the guy never stumbles. I don't know why I'm thinking like this, after all it is KVD and all...but still...incredible...

#6 ·
After checking out the leaderboard, I still cant believe the numbers he posted today. Man, he has the thing in the bag unless something literally crazy happens to him. He has a 3 1/2 lbs cushion right now. If he catches 5 solid keeper bass tomorrow, it will be like have a 6 solid keeper cushion. The guys got it in the bag. He is just truly the best bass angler in the entire world. Go KVD! History starts tomorrow.

#7 ·
It has to really mess with Aaron and Scott big time. Even if he's using his Bisonix they are all so close they would benefit as well. Niether brought in more than 15 and here he comes with 22. Amazing.

#9 ·
You know this is just like NASCAR. Everyone has their favorites that they want to win,But the playing field is just that.Each has to prove they can outfish everyone else. I know alot of people want him to lose,but the point is the best fisherman will come out on top in this tourny.Not the best in the world but the best on this weekend and on this body of water this weekend.If I could wish for one thing is to know just how his thought process is and how he judges his spots.

#10 ·
:boing: :boing: :boingburn: :boingburn: :boingburn: :nannerdance: :nannerdance: :nannerdance: :nannerdance: :nannerdance: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix:
I like KVD, have for a long time and most likely will for a long time, I do wish Brauer was in the mix though.
Rodney

#11 ·
I doubt there's a bigger KVD fan than I am, but the fact is that he's got to pull another good stringer out of an area that has literally been stomped on the last couple of days. Chapman pulled 20+ in just over an hour. If he gets a fog free day and has about four hours, he could blow this out of the water. A tip of the camo to Brandon Palaniuk here. After his performance here, I can see a bright future for this youngster.

#15 ·
I just saw the stream on his weigh-in. 28 lbs!!!! 69-11 total!!! How in the world does he do it?

It was very tender seeing Kevin tear up on the stage. So much for the Ice-Man personna.

Good job Kevin! You are in a league of your own. :champion: :champion: :champion:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.