Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the early thought stages of having a get-togather for any Bassholes close to Russellville who might want to do some fishing, enjoy some burgers, getting a chance to meet each other and having a good time. :cheers: It could involve a fun tourney, a gathering at my house for food, fun, swimming, hot tub and fellowship. Before I move ahead with the planning, I'd like to find out who would be willing to attend. It is open to any interested Basshole member willing to drive over. There would be a lot of planning for me and my presently casted better half(she got her perminant cast today--black, so it wouldn't show dirt!). But, we both like to entertain, the cast will be off before I get this put togeather, and it could be fun for all. Just drop me a PM if you would be interested and I'll proceed with the plans. :dance01: :dance01: :cheers:

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'll be there! :thumbup01:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Where exactly is Russellville? If it was on the weekend I could definitely make the drive and probably even pick up a couple of our North Texas Bassholes if they are interested. I've been to Cotter on the White River.
-Joe

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Russellville is on I-40 half way between Little Rock and Fort Smith. You know you're there when you see the cooling tower at ANO! I will keep everyone posted as I get the details worked out. It would definately be on a weekend. :dance01:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
what days do yall plan on doing this?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am looking at a Saturday or a Friday evening/Saturday morning thing with the get-togeather on Fri evening and a tournament on Sat morning. I'd like to give people a chance to get in, meet each other and have fun. It could be possible to do all of it on a Saturday, with a short tourney followed with food and fellowship. That would give folks who drove a wasy a chance to get home on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
cool but i actually was asking about the dates. ;)

G

·
It is a 4 and half drive for me by Map Quest, so that really means about 3 to 3 and a half hours. LOL

Is it just for Friday and Saturday or is Sunday included. I have to work on Fridays until about 5:00pm but still could make it up there for the weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts