Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came home this evening and my box with my Bassholes stuff was here! I cant believe how fast it got here! I was told just the other day it was being shipped! It all looks great! I wish the bass on the shirt was a lil lighter but it still looks so awesome! I can't wait to wear them this weekend on Santee! WOOT!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Just got my Shirts too. Pretty cool stuff, cant wait to wear it out on the water when i get some time off work...66 hours a week doesnt leave much time to fish.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Cool! Hoping mine gets here before I leave for the lake this week-end so I can show off in it!!
:dance01:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Jared, I ordered mine at least two minutes before you... Mine should have came first... :argue:

dkinder605 said:
Just got my Shirts too. Pretty cool stuff, cant wait to wear it out on the water when i get some time off work...66 hours a week doesnt leave much time to fish.
I understand that! I'm averaging about 61 hours between both of my jobs. Oh, and I don't have a boat... That makes it real tough to find time to fish. But I will be proudly wearing my shirt as ...SOON AS I GET IT!!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
And... I still haven't! :cussin:

·
Registered
410 Posts
yea, got an eamil that said it was on the way and to check here to track it and of course that info wasn't available!! LOL

can you say we're a little anxious!!!??

yep, I am!!

:dance01:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mary dean said:
Jared, I ordered mine at least two minutes before you... Mine should have came first... :argue:
i know :(

The difference in delivery time is most likely our difference in distance from where thay are being shipped from... which is.... I have no clue lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts