Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

Just Checking In

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  imonembad 
#1 ·
I miss you all so much! I got to weigh a 3lber in and also got to meet OTTER today! I was so happy to see a part of my Basshole here!! :dance01: I'm in 37pl I think but only 1.7lbs out of 25th. I need fish tomorrow so I can fish Saturday... Help!
I'll be back soon! With pictures! :cheers:
Hugs to all!
If any newbies are reading this, I'm sending love and big welcomes your way!

#7 ·
It was definately a pleasure getting to meet Mary for the first time. I must say, the pictures posted on our site do not do her justice!(and she has personality plus to boot). I also got a hug(twice--OOHH shoot, I say, as I blush and scuff my toe in the dirt! :dance01:) It's cloudy today with rain and thunderstorms moving in tomorrow and I bettin' Mary moves into a spot higher than 25 and makes it to the final day. Go get 'um Mary!! :clap: :victory: :champion:

#9 ·
Clouds moved off about 10am and it's sunny right now. BUT, I will go out and hold the umbrella for shade :rofl1: :rofl1: I'll tell you, some people act nice. Mary doesn't act, she is truly a nice person and she really loves her fellow Bassholes! I hope she catches a limit today and puts the hurt on 'em :champion:

#11 ·
Thank you OTTER for the kind words. I really enjoyed meeting you and having your support. But, where was that unbrella today? :lmao:
Thanks to all of you for your wishes and support. I sure do want to make you all proud tomorrow!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.