Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking what if all us Florida boys and anyone that wants to try to get together for a fishing trip sometime? We could all agree on a bodie of water and a date that works and make like a weekend outta it? Plus it would give us some good stories to talk about, cause Idont know about you guys but stories seem to stem from anything i do or get into! Dave

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I am a long ways away (16 hours) I think. I wish I could come and fish with you all. I think that would be cool if we could get together.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Maybe this south carolina boy can get some time off and come join ya florida boys? That is if ya florida boys got room on one of your boats. ;)

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
We can TRY to come up with a date and place that is good for everyone.

Im sure one of us would have room for you Jared.So come on down IF and WHEN this gets off the ground.

G

·
Sounds good to me. Of course you all know where I would recommend. :D But the object is to catch lots of fish and have fun in the process. lol. Just can't think of a better place then Garcia to catch allot of fish. Maybe not a chance at a monster but lots of fish to keep you busy.

Anyway, this is a big state so I am sure not evryone in Florida would be able to drive everywhere. But it seems most Florida folks live in Central or south Florida. So somewhere around there would be good.

Jared, if you came down you are welcome to fish with me. That is if you don't have somoene else to fish with. I have a back seat open so whoever is fine.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awesome! we just need to put our heads together and start planing this little shindig!!!!!
it would be pretty darn cool if guys from out of state could make it down!! Dave

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im cool with garcia is everyone else down with it? Once we get the body of water we start throwing dates around.We need to get this thing together, i think it would be awesome!! Dave

·
Registered
696 Posts
well this alabama boy has always wanted to fish a great bass lake in florida. just let me know in advance so i can make arrangements and let the boss know(aka the wife.....lol) and oh yea work.

G

·
Alright Dave you are the man on this. Garcia sounds like a great place. I would suggest Saturday as Sunday has a tournament and can get crowded. During the week would be best but the hardest for us all to meet then.

Nate, one of these days we will have to meet at lake Guntersville :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
most definetly keith, i just got my BASS magazine today and someone had a pic of a 10lb bucket mouth in it that was caught at guntersville.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well i guess the next step would be find out everyone thats able to go thenwe can set a definate time frame that works for everyone. Keith if you think Saturday would be best maybe everybody could try to get together like Thursday night then fish Friday and Saturday. Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts