Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Jared,
Went and picked me up a new puppy today. I let a buddy breed his bitch to one of my stud dogs. Wife and I was thinking of a name for the new family member and the wife said--why not Lunker since you are forever ordering your baits through Lunker City. So we decided that Lunker was a good name. Thought you would enjoy this as i know how you and Herb are.. LOL
John

G

·
And when do we get to see the new puppy? I love the name, and if I ever get another dog, after these two Poms pass, it will be either a yellow or black lab. I miss having a dog that is actually worth it's weight, and that is as loyal as Labs are.

Cool deal, bud! :)

Here is Bubba. We have had him since he was a puppy, basically. I was there the day he was born, and have been there almost every day since. And yes, he's sitting on his REAR like that. That is my Dad holding him, and my Mom is in the background.

This is Princess. She's the ditzy blonde dog, although she looks a lot like Bubba. This dog has NO brain cells left, and we attribute it to her being a Canuck. (No disrespect intended, Rich!) Not sure if it's because she doesn't understand English, and only speaks French, but she's got to be the stupidest dog to have EVER existed. But, we still love her, and we think that she was abused when she was younger, as when we first got her, she was scared of any sudden movements and of feet, and she's still scared of thunderstorms.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
JohnPorter said:
Hey Jared,
     Went and picked me up a new puppy today. I let a buddy breed his bitch to one of my stud dogs. Wife and I was thinking of a name for the new family member and the wife said--why not Lunker since you are forever ordering your baits through Lunker City. So we decided that Lunker was a good name. Thought you would enjoy this as i know how you and Herb are.. LOL
John
Excellent choice of names John! LOL! I am looking forward to seeing pix of good ol Lunker lol

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got got back online after being gone for a day and half. I'll do up pics today as I am being lazy on this Sunday. Trying to run 2 different business plus fishing is taking a toll on me. :)

G

·
That right there is a gorgeous dog, John. I really like the white patch on it's chest.

I hope that you already started to teach her right from wrong, and to train her in retrieval. :)

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
John,
This dog has all ready started obediance training. My Dad trains the police dogs for the Maine State Police so I am really familiar with this type of training. Retrieval will be easy as I have 3 duck dogs here all ready.
John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts