Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need I say more. May 16, 2007 another Goudeau will be on the face of this earth. They're already boarding up windows and houses are for sale.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Congrats to both of you!!!

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
CONGRATZ!!!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Girls are SWEET. Congratulations. We are blessed with 2 year and one month old grandaughters, living a mile away, and daughter's washer & dryer went out. We hold em most every day.

Jim

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know Jim, I am actually looking forward to being a g-pa. My grandparents did more for me than anyone else in my family did. They never missed a football, baseball, basketball game or wrestling match when I was in high school. NOT ONE! I have four- Landon 12, Sadie 9, Zac 1 1/2 and the new one will be either Hailey or Payton. My point is that neither of my parents are a part of my kids life like my grandparents were. My wife's mom and dad are the same way. It takes an act of congress to get them to babysit or even come by to see the kids and they live 10 miles away. Sadie lives in Louisiana with her mom, which is 1 hour away from my mom, and I still see her way more than my mom does. Yours are lucky to have a g-pa that boasts that he gets to hold them almost everyday. I will be the grandparent that mine were to me. You're a good man Jim. Didn't need to read that post to think that but you definitely solidified my opinion. God bless you and yours!!

-Joe

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imonembad said:
Congrats Joe, Now you all got me all teary eyed. I love you man. ;D
Hey man, if I had a tissue I would give it to ya. Just use your sleeve like I do.
By the way, we decided on Payton Renee.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts