Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must remind everyone that in order for your fish to qualify, a couple factors must be visible in your pictures.

1. you MUST be able to see the catch code
and
2. the fish MUST still have the bait in its mouth (or hanging from it's jaw/mouth area)

Images of fish that do not meet the above 2 requirements will not be counted toward your grand total when we tally everyone's catches up.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
I've got one that doesn't have the bait. I was in a rush to get the pics and the bass was flopping around. I got her still long enogh to snap the pic and realized she had shook the hook and bait. Oh well, rules is rules. There are plenty more where she came from.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Boy the way you all are catching fish, I dont think most of you will have a problem if a couple dont count. Keep wacking them you :tbh: :thumbup01:

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Jared, I think you should call this the Hawghunter Rule. :lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1:

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Hawghunter said:
Jared, I think you should call this the Hawghunter Rule. :lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1:
:rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.