Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to post this the other day but I got busy and then I had company last night.
I wanted you all to know that I am not letting the girls come to town and me miss fishing my home water. August was a tough one but I am feeling good about March. Please wish me luck as I have not got to fish much lately.
I have a friend that is going to take me out a few times before the off limit time. I at least I will have some quality time on the water... I am so excited!!! :boing:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all! And a special thanks to TCB but, Jerk baits are in right now. I love rattle traps! Never caught anything on them but will try again soon. I don't have a red one... Is it the shiat?

·
Banned
539 Posts
mary dean said:
Thank you all! And a special thanks to TCB but, Jerk baits are in right now. I love rattle traps! Never caught anything on them but will try again soon. I don't have a red one... Is it the shiat?
Nah, just funnin with Keith, he psuhed the red traps in a few posts - you fish that jerkbait and put em in the boat

G

·
TampaCountryBoy said:
mary dean said:
Nah, just funnin with Keith, he psuhed the red traps in a few posts - you fish that jerkbait and put em in the boat
Hey, I resemble that remark :D But that is ok cuz I keep winning money with them. Maybe the others won't catch on and I will keep taking money from them ;)

Mary, good luck to you. You mom would be proud.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Thats excellent news Mary! I know how much you miss getting out there and I am so happy for you! :D I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we will be rooting for you! :D

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys! The tournament is the last week in March.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hey Mary, I heard the news, looks like we are on the same team aye ;D Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to the latest member of the team.
[size=33pt]Mary Dean
Team SRI
GotstaFish Tackle Prostaffer

[size=18pt]Welcome aboard Mary, I told you to call him ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:victory: :band:
I am so excited about all of this I can scream! Thank you Karl for everything! Wow, this is great! I hope to make you all proud!
Hugs going out to Big Bubba! He can share it if he wants to.
Thank you all for the support!
And......... if you are a local member... You will get into so much trouble if you don't show up for the weigh ins... You know who you are :fishing02:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.