Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
16,863 Posts
Adam, believe it or not, I did a side by side compairison of the SENKO and ZNAIL in my swimming pool. And the Senko had way more ' tail quivering ' action on the fall.
              BUT
I still use a ZNail mostly at the pond.( BPS had ZNAILS in junebug color for something like $ 1.38, so I got about 12 bags of them lol .. They was on clerance from $ 3.99) I had heard ZOOM was gonna quit making them. ( not sure if that is correct or not )

Now, I do throw a ' blueberry colored ' Znail in some of my tournies. Even though I know without a doubt in my mind that a SENKO has way better action, I still produce fish with the Znail.

Ok, I know I got off the topic here but wanted to throw in my 2 cents on the Znail.

· Premium Member
16,863 Posts
Bassman, I get the most of my soft plastics from ' Brent' ( Alluring ) also.

BUT he doesnt carry alot of different items that I use as well. ( horny toad , speedworm , ribbon tail worms .. just to mention a few )

But I do get the senkos , craws ( both sizes ), brush hogs and trick worms from Brent.

I got his news letter the other day and I see he is coming out with the ' hula grub ' and I believe ' flukes '

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.