Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And look what I caught... Not a whole lot of bigguns, but had a great time!

This pic is for my sponsor... and I kinda like it.

I call this the finger shot... :rofl1:

I had an awesome day :dance01:! More fun than I've had recently. More pictures later.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Very nice bass, Mary. Congrats! That looks like Dardanelle. Whajaketchumon? Jim

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We were fishing the lower end of Dardanelle around Sweeden Island on the river. I caught mine on a Pumpkin brush hog. My buddy was using a frog??? I'll have to have him explain it. But, it is a frog to me :dunno:.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nice pictures Mary!! I predict great things in your future. You look like someone who I would want to represent my company. When is your next tourney?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm fishing the FLW in May here on my home water... Wish me luck :dance01:!
I had such a wonderful time today... It is great to just get out and have a good time catching fish... I love it! :D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Good luck!!! I hope you get your first five fish limit. Once you do it one time it is a lot easier to do again. I don't know why it just is. :usa:

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Great job Mary! I'm glad ya got to get out and do some fishing :clap:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
WOW!!!!! Without being inappropriate, I saw some great looking fish but I couldn't get over the beautiful lady with the great smile. You can tell when someone is truly happy at one moment or another when they smile like that. Good for you Mary. You seem so sweet, and I hope you find the happiness you deserve. Keep up the fishing!!!! You're doing great!!! Good luck on the next tourney.
-Joe

·
Registered
641 Posts
Nice pics Mary and best of luck next month. I will keep my fingers crossed for you if you will for me next month too at the next BFL!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks all!
Good luck Shannon!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Good fish, Mary. I have been doing well with a brush hog lately, too. Hope you catch a monster soon. :thumbup01: Heck, I hope I catch a monster soon. :D

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm sending big hugs to you guys! Thanks for your thoughts and well wishes! I hope I kick butt next month but if not, I have done something I never dreamed of, and that is fishing an FLW tournament!!! :dance01: It's gonna be fun!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts